Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some things never change....

That would be mostly the age on my scale, mainly because I don't know remember how to adjust it. It still says I am 39 years old. I only feel 25, however I am really turning 43 today.

I woke up to more birthday wishes in my email box, on Facebook and Ukulele Underground than I think I have received in my entire 43 years of my existence! Wow.. Well I can say this, I have been touched and molded by all the people that have come into my life. I know that many of you I haven't seen for years, some of you may see too much of me, and some I only someday hope to meet in person. To all of you. Thank you for being a part of my life!

This year has been full of more challenges than I care to share publicly.  Today I woke up and put in my last pair of new contacts in my stash- hopeful to start this next year with clear eyes and a positive outlook! It's not what we have (or don't have like my lack of air conditioning on this hot day, anyone know a good repairman?) it's who we are, today I strive to be better... So I am going to nourish myself with good food (Thanks Denise for the box of Mangoes) and great people!

Be Great Today!!

No comments: